Saturday, March 16, 2013

Nabi Magnetic




Hey guys! How has your weekend been going? Ok, so I want to show you a very interesting and different manicure. I have today Nabi Ocean Blue and China Glaze Liquid Crystal.




 (I think this picture captured the magnetic effect the best, don't you think?)






Ocean Blue is a very nice medium-dark blue MAGNETIC!! At first, I thought this magnetic wouldn't work very well, but it actually has a magnificent magnet effect.


Ocean Blue, I must say, is not a very easy polish to apply. This polish is extremely thick and at least 2 thick coats are needed to get a good magnetic effect. I speak from experience, thin coats just don't work. The magnet, I must say, works like a charm, a few seconds of hovering over the magnet and POOF! magnetic waves!(although I must say, the magnetic effect is not as strong as I wish) I used a pencil to draw a line of China Glaze Liquid Crystal and voila! A magnetic mani!







Ok, I must say, a huge downside is the smell. It smells weirdly metallic, like metal pipes, but much stronger. I think it smells horrible, although some people might not mind as much…




(all but the first picture were taken indoors)


Thanks for reading!
-Remy


Nabi Ocean Blue is available at many drugstores and are $4 a piece.
China Glaze Liquid Crystal is also available at many beauty stores, and have a variety of prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment