Saturday, March 16, 2013

Illamasqua Fragile


 Hello :)

Today I have Illamasqua Fragile and Wet n' Wild Fast Dry Teal of Fortune for you! First, a bottle shot:








Fragile is from Illamasqua's spring collection, I'mperfection. I love these polishes because of the stinking spots! I love the stinking spots! Some really good swatches of the I'mperfection collection are here. As for Teal of Fortune, I got this one as a gift (I got Fragile as a gift as well). I lurrrvvveee this one! It may be a dupe (Nail Polish Speak: dupe- n. a exact duplicate of another polish, e.g. same opacity, formula, and color) for Zoya Charla, though.

So:






This is two coats of Illamasqua Fragile on all fingers, and on the ring finger is one coat of Wet n' Wild Fast Dry Teal of Fortune over Fragile.





Formulas: Illamasqua was a bit thin on the first try, if you do thin coats, but if you do thick coats, you could get away with one. I did thin coats, and only used two.
Teal of Fortune was very opaque as well; I used one coat over Fragile.

So, you may be wondering, why did she put that $1 polish over the beautiful Illamasqua? Well, for one, TOF is beautiful sparklinesses, and I wanted to see if the speckles would show through the over polish. It did, but would probably work better with a lighter color. I might try that in the future…

You can buy Illamasqua polishes at Sephora for $16 in the US. As for Wet n' Wild, you can buy them at CVS Pharmacy, Kmart, Longs Drugs, Rite Aid, Ulta, Walgreens, and Walmart varying prices but usually between $1 and $5.

Thanks for reading!
-Kiki


    

No comments:

Post a Comment