Monday, April 1, 2013

Cupcakes


Hello :)

Today I have a quick NOTD for you guys.

CUPCAKES!



Please excuse the writing on my fingers, I was doing the "this is buggy" trick.

To create this look, I painted my nails white, then polished 1/3 of my nail with light pink or blue, then added stripes with the darker color, and finally added frosting with the opposite color. I made sprinkles with the corresponding darker color and dotted a little cherry on top.

Sorry it's a little messy.

Thanks for reading,
-Kiki
Polishes Used:

Light pink- L'oreal I Pink I'm In Love
Dark pink- Zoya Kiki
Light blue- China Glaze For Audrey
Dark blue- Essie Butler Please
Red- Sephora by OPI High Maintenance
White- Wet n' Wild Shine French White Crème
Top coat/ Base coat- Jordana Tough Stuff Base & Topcoat


No comments:

Post a Comment